Beginner Learn To Roller Skate $95/A Month
Classes Are Located In Pearland.
Monday 6pm - Coed Learn To Skate
Monday 8pm - Women's Learn To Skate
Classes run for 4 weeks. Sign Up Today!
Requirements for beginner class!
- Beginner level skaters must have all protective gear
Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards and a Helmet
- Be able to commit to showing up to all 4 weeks.
(If you miss a week you will be lost when you return, each class builds on the other class.)
- Skaters need to be able to stand up on skates
- be able to roll
- be able to get up from falls
*If you need help with making the requirements we suggest start with a 1 on 1 lessons to get your ready for group training.
You will be unlocking all these skills in Beginner Class!
- Speed control skills such as all the different way to stop and slow down
- Backwards Skating
- Speed Skating
- Beginner Dance Skating Footwork
- Beginner Distance Skating Footwork
- Beginner Roller Derby Footwork
- Beginner Ramps & Skate Park Footwork
Recreational Skating, Roller Dance, Speed Skating, Distance Skating, Roller Derby, Ramps and Park Skating.