Outdoor Skating Classes
No classes on rainy days
Outdoor Skating Classes - is your 1st step to building up the endurance you need to skate long distance and tails.
- be a Adult 18 and Up (minors must be approved by training team)
- able to skate at a steady speed (indoors)
- able to stop (indoors)
- able to skate around moving and stationary objects. (indoors)
If you need help making the basic requirements "Sign Up For our indoor beginner class.
- You will need speed skates with outdoor wheels
- a great attitude
- wear work out clothes
- bring water, hydrate!
- Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Mouth Guard, Wrist Guards and a Helmet. (highly recommend)
What You Will Learn
Skating while being aware of your surroundings
We skate at various locations in the league city, Webster, and Friendswood area. Practice locations are revealed each week.