Texas City - Coed Beginner Learn To Roller Skate 2 Hour Workshop
(7yrs & Up) $29.99
SATURDAY Oct 29th 10AM-12PM
Check in at 9:45pm be ready to roll at 10Am (No Walk Ins)
Pick Your Class
- Beginner Skills -Level 1
falling safely, getting up, rolling, stop, start, footwork, skate backwards, and transitions.
- Intermediate Skills - Level 2
transitions, backwards skating, quick stops, quick starts, footwork, jumps, spins
- Dance & Tricks On Skates -Level 3
one foot pivot, three turns, snapping, jumps, one foot spins, line dancing on skates!
Texas Entertainment Xperience
10000 Emmett F Lowry Expwy, Suite 3161, Texas City, TX
*If you have never skated in your life or can not stand up and roll forward yet you will need a to set up some 1 on 1 lessons before rolling into group classes start the booking process for >> 1 on 1 lessons << here!
You will need:
- a great attitude
- wear work out clothes
- bring water
- Beginner & Intermediate Level Skaters You must have Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards and a Helmet (you will fall, we practice falls, protective gear is a must to be able to take this class.)
- If you do not have Quad Skates we will have loaner skates for you.
- Dance & Tricks on skates protective gear is recommend not required.