Women's Beginner Learn To Skate $95/Month
Women's Beginner Learn To Skate is your 1st step to laying the foundation of roller skating .
4 Weeks Long
(No Walk Ins)
Located at Pearwood Skate Center at 1230 Broadway, Pearland Tx 77581
Requirement for beginner class
- Be able to commit to showing up to all 4 weeks.
(If you miss a week you will be lost when you return, each class builds on the other class.)
- Skaters need to be able to stand up on skates
- be able to roll
- be able to get up from falls
*If you have never skating in your life an need 1 on 1 training we suggest start with a 1 on 1 lessons to get your ready for group training.
In our beginner class we will unlock
- Speed control skills such as all the different way to stop and slow down
- Backwards Skating
- Speed Skating
- Beginner Dance Skating Footwork
- Beginner Distance Skating Footwork
- Beginner Roller Derby Footwork
- Beginner Ramps & Skate Park Footwork
- These are all the basic skills your are expected on have mastered before signing up for an of our roller sports. Dance, Speed, Derby, Distance,Ramps & Skate Parks
You will need:
- a great attitude
- wear work out clothes
- bring water
- Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards and a Helmet
If you do not have Quad Skates we will have loaner skates for you.